VTS is the fastest growing technology company in the history of commercial real estate. We provide landlords and brokers with a cloud-based leasing and asset management platform where they can manage their entire workflow - from portfolios to team collaboration - all on one centralized dashboard. Over 5.5 billion square feet of commercial real estate space is managed on VTS, and our recent $55 million series C funding was the largest ever in the CRE tech industry. Our headquarters are located in NYC, but we have hubs in 6 other major cities and are gearing up for rapid global and U.S. expansion.
Our team members are dedicated to customer success - we want to ensure that all of our users have the support they need to experience the full benefits of our platform. Within our team there is a strong culture of ownership and excellence, and we work together to create the most innovative technology in the commercial real estate industry.
Learn more at vts.com or our product and engineering blog: http://buildingvts.com
About the role
The VTS mission is to transform the world of commercial real estate through beautiful design and modern technology. We're growing at an incredible pace and are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join the team and help build out an ambitious roadmap. The ideal candidate has a passion for user experience as well as meticulous attention to detail.
- Implementing full-stack features using technologies such as Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, and PostgreSQL
- Writing tests with RSpec and Capybara.
- Collaborating with the product team to help break down the roadmap into bi-weekly sprints
Ideally, you have…
- Demonstrable experience building web applications and APIs
- Experience with agile engineering practices (testing, continuous integration, etc.)
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong customer empathy and a focus on quality
About our team
- We have a 40+ person engineering team
- We work in small, cross-functional teams that include product managers, designers, and QA
- We value continuous learning in our everyday work
- We deploy daily and rely heavily on automated testing and CI
- We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
- Our stack: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Heroku, Postgres, AWS, Swift, Android
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- Generous parental leave policy
- Best-in-Class Perks
- An amazing place to work!!!
It’s not required, but you are encouraged to let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.