VTS is the fastest growing technology company in the history of commercial real estate. We provide landlords and brokers with a cloud-based leasing and asset management platform where they can manage their entire workflow - from portfolios to team collaboration - all on one centralized dashboard. Over 5.5 billion square feet of commercial real estate space is managed on VTS, and our recent $55 million series C funding was the largest ever in the CRE tech industry. Our headquarters are located in NYC, but we have hubs in 6 other major cities and are gearing up for rapid global and U.S. expansion.
Our team members are dedicated to customer success - we want to ensure that all of our users have the support they need to experience the full benefits of our platform. Within our team there is a strong culture of ownership and excellence, and we work together to create the most innovative technology in the commercial real estate industry.
Learn more at vts.com or our product and engineering blog: http://buildingvts.com
What you will do
- Mentor and grow engineers in their technical skills, with a focus on senior engineers
- Help establish and share knowledge of best practices across the team
- Support teams in day-to-day development as a technical mentor
- Work closely with the CTO to set overall technical direction for the engineering team, and evolve our platform architecture
- Lead prioritization of engineering-driven work
- Identify ways to improve our engineering delivery and agile processes
About our team
- We have a 40+ person engineering team
- We work in small, cross-functional teams that include product managers, designers, and QA
- We value continuous learning in our everyday work
- We deploy daily and rely heavily on automated testing and CI
- We use agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
- Our stack: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Heroku, Postgres, AWS, Swift, Android
How you can be successful in this role
- If you have a passion for software development and building large systems
- If you enjoy teaching and mentoring other engineers
- If you like finding ways to improve code quality and making engineers more productive
- If you desire to have a broad impact across our entire platform and team
- If you are self-motivated and enjoy working at a high level, solving problems that are not yet clearly identified or well-defined
What we can offer you
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- Generous parental leave policy
- Best-in-Class Perks
- An amazing place to work!!!
It’s not required, but you are encouraged to let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
As an equal opportunity employer, we pride ourselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. We’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.