ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire workflow in one centralized location. In the past year, we merged with our biggest competitor, grew to ~6 billion square feet of commercial space on our platform, and expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to scale!
At VTS, we are dedicated to customer success, and our goal is to create beautiful products that our clients love, with an emphasis on speed and quality. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology for the commercial real estate industry.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
VTS is looking for an experienced, dynamic, marketing leader to join our team and help us create and execute a go-to-market strategy to realize our mission to become the ecosystem for commercial real estate. Real estate technology is hot, and as a leader in the space we are poised to capitalize on our position and make a lasting impact on how the CRE industry operates. We’d love to have a VP of Marketing with an impressive track record building and executing long term marketing strategy, managing experienced marketing teams, and who has worked cross-functionally with product, sales, and account management teams to create alignment and achieve high growth revenue goals, ideally at a B2B technology company.
- Oversee and execute strategy on VTS’ marketing initiatives that contribute to our high-growth goals, including demand generation, customer acquisition, marketing operations, content, events, social media, PR, branding, and more
- Develop an overarching marketing strategy to increase our brand preference and achieve immediate and long-term high growth revenue goals
- Align closely with product and revenue teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, and create communication and collateral that reflects the VTS brand and ROI for clients
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth
- Partner with our growing product marketing team to make sure there is alignment on all new product feature announcements, launches, and sales/marketing collateral
- Motivate, mentor, and develop the existing team of experienced marketing professionals and develop a long term plan for marketing team structure and growth
- Exercise a data-centric approach to gather customer/user insights and use data to improve future marketing campaigns and results
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing at well recognized brands, ideally in enterprise technology, with a widespread knowledge of the full marketing stack
- 10+ years of experience building industry-focused brands
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership function, building and managing a marketing organization with superior ability to recruit, retain, and motivate our existing team and future talent
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high growth company, ideally that has scaled to $100M in revenue and beyond
- Superior communication skills - ability to prioritize and efficiently and transparently communicate marketing goals and results at a team, executive, and company level
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership and an understanding of the connection between demand generation, account based marketing, and revenue growth
- Skilled in marketing automation and related software such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot Google Analytics and knowledge of market trends in digital marketing technology
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- Best-in-class perks and a great place to work!!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.