ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. We are changing the CRE technology landscape with our cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire workflow in one centralized location. In the past year, we merged with our biggest competitor, grew to ~6 billion square feet of commercial space on our platform, and expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the VTS team as we continue to scale!
At VTS, we are dedicated to customer success, and our goal is to create beautiful products that our clients love, with an emphasis on speed and quality. We are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates our success as we strive to build the most innovative technology for the commercial real estate industry.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities and as well as in London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join our growing People team. At VTS, our people are our biggest asset, and this position will be critical in developing and growing the People Operations function in a way that fosters a positive company culture and makes our employees excited to come to work every day.
We are currently 200+ employees and growing, have expanded internationally, raised our Series C and recently merged with our biggest competitor. It’s an exciting time in our company’s growth, and we are looking for a skilled HR/People Ops professional to take not only our people team, but our company to the next level. If you are motivated, high-energy, and looking for an opportunity to make a huge impact at a growing company, we want to talk to you!
This position reports directly to our CFO and is based in our headquarters located in New York.
- Review and develop our comprehensive benefits package including compensation, health and dental plans to ensure our offerings are creative, competitive, and keeping up with market trends
- Oversee the administration, and where necessary implementation of HRIS so that it is an accurate and automated system of record, allowing our HR team to focus on value add initiatives
- Assume responsibility of all employee relations throughout the employment lifecycle
- Build solid relationships across the company to help enhance not only the brand of the People team but to also reinforce the company’s values and culture
- Enhance, develop and implement critical HR related processes and procedures that foster efficiency, scalability and overall good corporate hygiene
- Develop strategic initiatives to drive employee engagement
- Assist with the administration of the compensation committee at the Board of Directors level
- Provide leadership / mentorship to a growing and developing management / leadership team
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and well-rounded employee development program
- Administer and manage results of employee engagement survey and performance reviews with the goal of creating a culture of transparency, teamwork, and high performance.
- Manage, motivate and develop the People team
- 8+ years prior Human Resources / People Operations experience, including 3+ years management experience, ideally at a fast-growing technology company
- Bachelor’s degree required, SHRM, SPHR, or GPHR certification strongly preferred
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of domestic US and international human resources, employee relations and employment law including immigration
- Prior experience implementing and managing HRIS systems, Namely a plus!
- Proven track record of employee relationship management and developing and implementing well rounded people practices and programs
- Knowledge of best practices and laws surrounding immigration, benefits, and compensation nationwide and internationally
- Superior communication and relationship building skills - responsive, approachable, and able to collaborate effectively with a diverse group across all levels in the company
- Ability to handle all HR related matters with the highest degree of professionalism, discretion, and empathy
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus
- Experience managing recruiting and talent teams a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- 401K Plan
- Best-in-Class Perks
- An amazing place to work!!!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.