ABOUT THE COMPANY
VTS is the leading provider of commercial real estate technology. We provide commercial real estate landlords and brokers with a cloud-based leasing and asset management platform where they can manage their entire workflow - from portfolios to team collaboration - all on one centralized dashboard. Over 5 billion square feet of commercial real estate space is managed on VTS, and our recent $55 million series C funding was the largest ever in the CRE tech industry. Our headquarters are located in NYC, but we have hubs in 6 other major cities and are gearing up for rapid global and U.S. expansion.
Our team members are dedicated to customer success - we want to ensure that all of our users have the support they need to experience the full benefits of our platform. Within our team there is a strong culture of ownership and excellence, and we work together to create the most innovative technology in the commercial real estate industry.
What’s the opportunity?
The Customer Operations team is primarily responsible for educating and supporting our customers on a global level. We engage with customers every step of the way to help them get the most value from our product. We are looking for a Customer Operations Advisor to join our team in London and work closely with our customers in Europe. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about our product, results driven, and excited by working directly with customers to help them achieve their goals with VTS. As one of our first in this role in our London office, you will play a critical role helping us define and grow the role and our team in Europe, and help us continue to deliver for our European customers. You will also play a central role in delivering on projects designed to help achieve product adoption and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for technology and the drive and experience launching and leading new initiatives, willing to roll-up your sleeves. You’ll gain great exposure to operations at a fast growing software company. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, transparency and integrity. Must have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Take a lead role in the development and implementation of projects designed to improve the customer experience
- Be a knowledgeable resource for customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle to facilitate usage of the platform by providing guidance that is helpful, simple, and reliable.
- Interact directly with our technical team to communicate, understand, and resolve issues that the customer is facing, and anticipate future needs
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner, providing a customer experience that delights our clients.
- Use a data-driven approach to analyzing customer feedback & issues, and collaborate with stakeholders to help design solutions.
- Monitor customer engagement and feature adoption throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure customers stay informed about product updates and current best practices
- Conduct training sessions for users online and in-person.
- Actively contribute to our knowledge base and training material, with a focus on local market relevance
- B.A./B.Sc. degree from college or university
- 3-5 years, proven excellence in a customer service position
- Very strong analytical thinker with a passion to execute on projects
- Has experience responding to customer queries
- Incredible communication skills and a desire to learn
- Maintains composure under pressure
- Fast learner with a strong technical acumen
- Excels independently and in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical and dental
- Training and career development program
It’s not required, but you are encouraged to let us know why you are interested in this position by including a cover letter with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.