As a Client Advisor, you will work with a diverse set of clients to ensure they are maximizing the value of VTS for their organizations. You will be responsible for partnering with them to help them adopt VTS and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will track usage and adoption, provide reports, insights and best practices on how they better the platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement, best practices and sharing these with clients) and proactively help them address account level product gaps or adoption issues. You will be a partner to the sales, implementation, and product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also partner closely with sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
To thrive in this role you must have client facing/advisory experience in order to drive customer retention and foster meaningful client engagements. You will leverage your impeccable communication skills and a resourceful problem-solving attitude to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully. Additionally, you will prove to be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment, working independently as well as part of a team.
Here’s what you can expect as a Client Advisor:
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how VTS is used to achieve desired business outcomes. An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Have strong proficiency on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Share insights and strategies within the larger customer team on how clients can better leverage the platform.
- Client Outcomes: Partner with clients to help them achieve desired business outcomes. Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve these outcomes. Be comfortable challenging clients on existing processes to help optimize them. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies.
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
In return for this work, you will be given the opportunity to make a tremendous impact in one of our fastest growing teams in the US! As VTS grows, so will you!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.