As a Senior Technical Solutions Engineer on the Technical Solutions Team, you will be responsible for developing and applying technically driven solutions for both pre-sale prospects and existing customers. Every day in your pre-sale efforts, you will support the Sales team in taking a prospect’s vision of their tenant experience goals and work closely with them to develop a viable plan to achieve their goals, using all the tools available with the VTS product suite. In working with existing customers, you will partner with our Customer Success team to identify and resolve complex issues that are impacting customers across the full VTS portfolio through applying unique solutions derived from your subject and disciple expertise.
Every day you will work with other support teams, integration specialists, development engineers, and quality engineers to proactively identify, triage, troubleshoot, and implement or recommend solutions to issues that are assigned to you. Your technical and leadership skills in combination with your passion for puzzle-solving will make you successful in developing exciting and innovative solutions for the marketplace. As a senior member of the team you will also provide guidance and mentorship to others on the team and neighboring departments as needed.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Technical Solutions Engineer:
- Working directly with prospective clients to learn from them their goals and intent with VTS
- Applying creative solutions elegantly within existing frameworks
- Work independently on assigned complex software and hardware issues to resolution
- Write, maintain, and review knowledge base documentation to assist the general and specialized support functions to be more self sufficient
- Mentor and train others on the Engineering and Product Support Teams
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to other support teams
- Learn and become knowledgeable on the platforms that VTS uses and integrates with for access control, work order management, payments, and smart home technologies
- Make recommendations to improve systems performance, security, and scalability
What VTS Values and How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!