The Customer Success organization is focused on ensuring clients receive the maximum value from our products and our experts in Product Education, Implementation, Advisory and Support to deliver business outcomes. Together, the teams are focused on retaining and growing our client base.
This role is within the Product Support team. This team is responsible for serving as the first line of experts resolving product issues in a timely and satisfactory manner, and proactively partnering with clients and VTS teams to eliminate recurring issues, thereby improving retention and client experience.
As one of our Customer Support Associates, you will play a vital role in delivering a world class customer experience to our global client base and act as a key resource for platform expertise internally. Every day you will work to build your VTS platform expertise and deep understanding of commercial real estate globally, using these skills to provide a crucial service to our clients, for whom VTS is a critical part of their day to day operations.
We take a hands-on, proactive approach to customer service at VTS and this role is central to carrying out that mission. You will be interacting with our users from all levels of the industry, ranging from administrative users to top asset managers at some of the largest Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
Your days will include a great deal of inter-team collaboration, a variety of new and challenging situations and plenty of opportunity to help drive the growth of our team and organization.
To thrive in this role, you should share our passion for technology, with an aptitude for making sense of complex tech. Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative, and integrity are a must for us. We need someone with high energy who thrives in a fast-paced, scaling company environment, with the flexibility to take on competing priorities.
Here’s what you can expect as a Customer Support Associate
- Impact: Your daily interactions with our clients directly impact their ability to be the best at what they do, make the very most out of the tools we provide and continue to maintain the amazing service standard we’ve set within our industry.
- Teamwork: VTS is a fast growing, global team of extremely smart, passionate and dedicated professionals all here to work on a common goal. You can expect a great deal of support, transparency and collaboration on a daily basis. There is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
- Growth Opportunity: Supporting a product like ours is often challenging and excelling here has often been a springboard for growth into other areas of VTS. A number of our team members have successfully transitioned to Engineering, Product and various other customer facing roles.
- Learning: We are eager to learn and develop our skills to create better products and customer experiences. As VTS continues to grow, you will find many opportunities to continue learning and developing in your role and beyond.
In return for this work, you will be given the opportunity to make a tremendous impact in one of our fastest growing teams in the US! As VTS grows, so will you!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s leading technology platform that transforms how strategic decisions are made and executed across the asset lifecycle. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry and delivers data insights and solutions for everyone in commercial real estate to fuel their investment and asset strategy, leasing and marketing automation, property operations, and tenant experience.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Rise, VTS Data, and VTS Market, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given the real-time market information and executional capabilities to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform globally. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, and San Diego.
To learn more about VTS and view our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
At VTS, we believe that the definition of “workplace” has dramatically evolved, and value flexibility as a necessary part of employee happiness & productivity. We believe that by embracing new ways of working - VTS is able to attract and retain the best talent!
We aim to provide the greatest level of flexibility we can for each of our team members, based upon their individual roles at VTS. We currently offer three types of work designations at the company level.
- @office - This option means that the role requires you to come to the office at least 3 days a week.
- @flex - This option means that the role requires you to come into the office 2 days or less a week.
- @home - This option means that an employee will work primarily from their own home, but will have access to our office hubs whenever they would like.
There are some roles that require employees to be in the office at greater frequency - not all designations are available for every role. We are committed to transparency and each role is promoted with all designations available to that role.
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know at email@example.com