As part of the engineering team you’ll be a key contributor to our goal of accelerating the way space providers and occupiers plan, market, lease and manage space. The Integration team’s objective is to build high quality solutions that provide our customers the ability to frictionlessly ingest and egress data at scale. As a member of the Integrations team you will have a direct impact on the volume and quality of data ingested into the VTS platform. Since our users rely on our high quality data to drive key business decisions, you will be key to our customer’s success and therefore VTS’ success.
To Thrive in this role you will need to have a holistic view to discussions around API design, looking at the impact and not just about delivering the functional needs. You will also have experience building resilient, distributed data processing pipelines in Python or Scala using Spark, while having productionized solutions in a cloud environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Furthermore, you will enjoy working in a highly collaborative Agile environment, with a strong focus on customer empathy and quality.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Software Engineer, Data:
- Impact. Commercial real estate represents the second largest asset class in the world and has done very little to advance in tech. You can be part of that motion moving forward.
- Growth Opportunities. As you learn to work more autonomously, we have career paths for you to increase your impact on our code base.
- Teamwork. We work together on every project and want to know what is good for the team, not just slap our name on a release. We want everyone to grow. This is a team you can rely on - for code support and when you have a family crisis.
- Learning. We are eager to learn and develop our skills to create better products and so we can help each other with problems. That’s why we use pairing to develop our products (and our people).
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data platform where the industry comes to make deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry's modern operating system.
Our success is shown in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS worldwide, and we’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, and San Francisco.
To learn more about VTS and to see our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.