Here’s what you can expect as a Director, Email and CRM Marketing:
- Own the global email marketing and lifecycle roadmap for all VTS products and develop strategies to support
- Build email audience segments, communication workflows, and trigger campaigns
- Partner with the marketing operations team to identify key drivers of pipeline influence
- Drive continuous optimization to improve key metrics and KPIs through meaningful audience analysis, email template analysis and constant A/B testing
- Define goals, benchmarks, and key results for channel experiences and independent campaigns, as well as analyze campaign data and develop reports to monitor performance
- Monitor competitive B2B SaaS, understand industry trends and how they translate to commercial real estate
- Translate quantitative & qualitative consumer data/insights into a strong marketing strategy and communicate the insights to others in the organization.
- Using your strong data visualization skills, you will effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business.
- Effectively communicate email calendar and results for an executive audience
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Rise, VTS Data, and VTS Market, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given the real-time market information and executional capabilities to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform globally. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
- @office - This option means that the role requires you to come to the office at least 3 days a week.
- @flex - This option means that the role requires you to come into the office 2 days or less a week.
- @home - This option means that an employee will work primarily from their own home, but will have access to our office hubs whenever they would like.