What if you could align yourself with a 30 year old technology company that is forward thinking in their approach to data analytics, generates innovative solutions to complex processes, while encouraging you to have a voice in implementing best in class solutions?
What if you could…
- Architect and build a cloud-based data lake for the application of machine learning and analytics, creating the pipeline architecture to optimize the data flow from numerous data sources
- Design and build data pipelines, data streams, and data service APIs in Azure, which drive data analytics and insight tools
- Create data access policies, data control policies, and data normalization standards used in analyzing hundreds of terabytes of structured and unstructured data to make it accessible for our team of data scientists
- Partner closely with DBAs, Infrastructure & Operations, and Data Scientists to prioritize data sources for ingestion into the data lake that enable a robust environment for AI, ML, and BI solutions
Your journey up to this point will likely have included success in:
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role or IT platform implementation role in a technical and analytical capacity
- Experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects, working with structured and unstructured data
- Hands on experience architecting and building a Microsoft Azure based Data Lake, including establishing timelines, resources, and cost estimates for data lake development and creation
- Proven track record with full Azure product suite, including cloud provider hosting
- Design, integrate, and document technical components for data flows or applications that feed the data lake and use the lake to make decisions across the enterprise
- Identify and implement best practices in maintaining a data rich environment for ML, AI, and BI solutions.
- Experience with big data tools and ETL Data Pipelines
- Understanding data best practices in ETL processes as well as data governance and monitoring
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases
- Experience working with development operations on databases that power APIs for front-end applications
- Strong experience with cloud data tools and platforms
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s or MA degree, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Business analytics and visualization experience is a plus
Here is a little bit more about us:
For over 30 years Voice Systems Engineering, Inc. (VSE) has been pioneering new technologies and building brands that foster beneficial impact through direct personal connections. Our lines of business leverage the intuitive wisdom of psychic advisors to provide people with expert advice and care at the right time to help optimize positive and emotionally supportive experiences.
There are some serious perks to work with us. We are headquartered in Feasterville-Trevose, Philadelphia although we are fully enabled for remote work. Our management process is built for high collaboration and innovation; we have an unlimited vacation policy, flexible work hours, an on-site gym, dog friendly, yoga and fitness classes, and a ton of social opportunities. Want to join forces?
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- Company paid group life and disability insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health & Wellness reimbursement
VSE is an Equal Opportunity Employer, apply to learn more!