We are looking for a Strategic Finance Manager who can work cross-functionally within a fast paced startup and help build the financial backbone of VSCO. The Manager will start off developing data, reporting and financial processes to help better understand our financial performance and growth metrics. Through the development of models and in-depth analysis, the Manager will be a key contributor to informing strategic, financial and operational decision-making across the company. Reporting into the Director of Finance, this position will drive impact to the business by providing financial partnership across the organization and supporting critical initiatives of the Finance and Strategy Organization.
- Develop key financial processes including the annual budget, long-term planning and forecasting and drive monthly financial reviews
- Maintain forecasting models to provide insight for operating results and participate in setting guidance and financial targets
- Create actionable reporting on key operating and financial metrics to contribute to decision-making processes
- Create financial modeling and analysis for new strategic business initiatives and fund raising efforts
- Key driver of impactful presentation materials for the Board of Directors, Executive team and Company wide audiences.
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field. MBAs, CPAs and CFAs are a bonus
- Has 6-8 years minimum of experience in FP&A, investment banking, private equity or corporate development, coupled with complex financial analyses
- Is highly experienced in building and developing bottoms-ups financial operating models
- Has the ability to work independently, effectively handle multiple competing priorities and manage deadlines under pressure
- Is curious, positive and tenacious. Possesses strong written and spoken communication skills and a desire to be subject matter expert in all things finance
- Possesses strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrable experience in working cross-functionally to drive alignment and support
- Comfortable working in unstructured environments
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NetSuite, NetSuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB), Adaptive insight or similar
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases is beneficial but not required
- Prior experience working within a subscription based business
- Appreciation for photography and the visual arts
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo, and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and share their diverse experiences. VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their creativity across all products and services.
Equity, health, vision, dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, and a quarterly “Hack Week” to foster engineering ingenuity!
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating what makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.