VSCO is growing our team of passionate people who are on a mission to unlock the creative potential in everyone. As a leading mobile creator app, VSCO provides the inspiration, education, tools and a massive community that is fueling a new generation of creative expression.
As the Vice President of Finance, you will lead and manage all areas of our finance team from corporate finance to strategic financial planning and analysis and accounting. We want a collaborative executive who is able to see and convey strategic business opportunities to grow the company and will work across our leadership team to help realize great outcomes. This role reports directly to our President.
- Lead and manage all core areas of finance including corporate finance (M&A, strategic partnerships and investor relations), strategic financial planning and analysis, business operations, accounting, tax, audit and purchasing.
- Build relationships with other leaders across the organization to ensure we are allocating capital in a strategic and effective way to help drive company growth.
- Oversee and mentor an excellent team who are doing a great job at running the day to day of the company.
- Facilitate operational metric reporting across the company to ensure that we have a high degree of visibility and insights leading to better business decisions. This includes modeling and analytical support for ad-hoc strategic projects.
- Manage investor relationships including presenting at investor conferences, participating in board of directors meetings, conducting regular reporting and responding to occasional inquiries.
You’re a great fit
- 9+ years overseeing finance functions at mid to large revenue generating technology businesses.
- Passion for creator tools and communities. Penchant for expressing yourself creatively!
- Demonstrates ability to create clear financial vision and strategy and get buy-in across the company.
- Experience operating in a public company ideally having some experience going through the public process.
- Ability to build, manage and mentor mid to large sized finance organizations.
- Ability to operate both at a strategic level as well ability to get into the details to ensure we maintain a high bar for great outcomes.
- Executive presence, serves with humility and demonstrates modest, overachiever characteristics.
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.