- Regular communication and project coordination with external partners, brands, public figures and creator talent for press/social and partnership opportunities.
- Project management and coordination support for social and communications team programs.
- Regular communication with external partners, brands, public figures and creator talent to pitch the value of our platform.
- Project management and cross-functional coordination for social, communications and brand programs.
- Support ideation, creation and production of social and communications program materials and partner materials.
- Support team to to track industry trends, pop culture trends and target creators for social and communications programming.
- Coordinator and administrative support for social and communications team initiatives.
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects and managing multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities.
- 4+ years of experience in communications, public relations, social media coordination, community relations and/or talent relations.
- Experience with Google Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational and project management experience.
- Experience building and maintaining strategic external relationships in order to help drive programmatic efforts and partner collaboration.
- Deep pop culture, creator and entertainment knowledge.
- Extremely confident, professional and comfortable with acting as a public-facing brand spokesperson and liaison.
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.