You get energy from making an impact through building principle led, people centric systems to help our team be their most effective. Coworkers and friends would describe you as caring, intentional, and influential. Your positive energy is infectious and you thrive on developing individuals, helping to raise the bar across the organization. You are a proactive problem solver, anticipating future needs with a strong bias for action.
VSCO is looking for a Sr. People Ops (POps) Manager to play an impactful role on our tight knit and collaborative team. In this role, you will design and drive our employee experience through people programs and act as HR business partner to the organization.
- Consult with leaders and managers on driving a team-oriented, high performing culture that ensures fairness across the organization, developing and maintaining performance programs, retention, people development, and organization planning.
- Own and execute people programs from strategy to execution, including performance management, employee engagement and learning and development.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business, and provide a consultative approach to the VSCO team on people and business decisions.
- Drive a continual learning mindset and provide leadership, mentorship, and development to our people team through coaching and 1:1s.
- Analyze trends and metrics to guide decision making around our programs and policies
- Work closely with our recruiting team to proactively implement org changes to help us scale and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in People Ops field (start up experience and scaling a growing company, a plus)
- Proven expertise in designing scalable and impactful people programs
- Unquestioned integrity with ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with the highest level of discretion and judgment
Nice to have
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with competing priorities - flexibility is key
- Strong analytical and data management skills with knack for telling a story using data and trends
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued