You are a passionate people operations pro. You know how to move from big picture strategy to day-to-day tactics and get energy from owning programs from start to finish. You have a playbook based on your experience, but aren’t afraid to try something new.
VSCO is looking for an experienced People Operations Manager to drive strategy and execution of our operational people programs. This position will work closely with finance, legal, recruiting and the rest of the People Operations team to ensure employee, team and business needs are met.
- Drive VSCOs benefits strategy and relationship with our benefits broker, ensuring we offer competitive and relevant benefits while maintaining compliance.
- Own our compensation approach, ensuring it is fair and consistent, while effectively attracting and retaining talent across multiple geographies; manage all base pay and equity processes and pay bands.
- Manage VSCOs Leave of Absence policies and related vendors, as well as ensuring our leave practices are progressive and competitive.
- Set strategy for immigration and manage the relationship with our immigration attorneys; manage all immigration cases
- In partnership with accounting, oversee payroll processing and the relationship with our payroll vendors
- Ensure VSCOs people practices are in compliance with legal requirements, including managing location-based compliance needs
- In partnership with legal and other people operations colleagues, support occasional employee relations investigations
- Manage people and headcount data and improve access to and presentation of people analytics for the leadership team.
- Manage existing processes, policies, and systems to ensure they are up to date, compliant, and designed in a way to support VSCO.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in a people operations role
- Experience leading and implementing a benefits strategy
- Strong understanding of legal and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of HR systems (Sapling preferred)
Nice to have
- Start up environment experience a plus
- Knowledge of compensation best practices
- Excellent spreadsheet/data skills
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture