At VSCO, our mission is to nurture creativity so you can make it. We are a leading photo and video editor with a library of 200+ premium quality presets and tools, an easy-to-use video editor, and a curated collection of photography of all genres, styles and aesthetics from our global community of talented creators. We are looking for humble overachievers and self-starters who are naturally curious, highly organized, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We foster a culture of collaboration, inclusion, ambition, and progress.
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to be the pillar of our growing VSCO team. This person will be the face of VSCO when it comes to supporting all of our employees and the internal technologies they leverage daily. You will work directly with our Director of IT to ensure our employees have a seamless technology experience at work.
You are solutions oriented and get energy from knowing your work makes a direct impact, company-wide. You thrive on setting up strong processes to ensure operations run smoothly. You lead with empathy and are able to speak a universal technical language. Others describe you as an organized, proactive problem-solver who is always willing to lend a hand.
- Triage Level 1 & Level 2 IT support requests from employees while maintaining a high bar for empathetic customer service
- Maintain and evolve VSCO’s IT request tracking systems and knowledge bases
- Leverage internal metrics and industry trends to drive IT roadmap decisions in hardware and software that are deployed to the organization
- Continue the evolution of IT support at VSCO through careful selection of the vendors we work with, the processes we follow, and the people who support our mission
- Responsible for defining configuration of operating systems and MDM control including locally installed software and corporate management applications
- Assist in creating and documenting policy and procedure with a continual improvement mindset
- Act as SME for the core set of end-user applications that VSCO IT uses to support its distributed workforce and be curious where you aren't (communication + collaboration tools specifically)
- Act as key contributor to the overall VSCO access monitoring strategy
- Work with IT and Engineering to maintain and mature security standards relating to desktop management
- Purchase, track and maintain all IT end user hardware assets
- Start the foundation of the IT support team by setting standards for hiring, employee development and performance metrics reporting
- Participate in VSCO’s weekly all hands meetings as technical expert
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (start up and scaling experience a plus), including demonstrable technical support expertise
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact with a variety of people (e.g. internal employees/executives/vendors)
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs, as needed
Nice to have
- Experience managing direct reports
- A passion for the arts or photography
- Experience working in virtual or hybrid environments
- Familiarity with agile or Lean methodologies
- A virtual first workplace with quarterly company-wide travel events to connect and play.
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Healthcare insurance, vision, dental insurance for employees and families
- Flexible vacation policy
- Creative Fridays, VSCO Create weeks (our version of hack week), and so much more.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
We believe in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.