VSCO helps tens of millions of people be creative. As a Senior Product Manager for our Creator Tools team, you will be responsible for building and leading the development of VSCO’s tools, inventing new ways for millions of people to make things. You will understand users’ needs - both stated and unstated -- and deliver a product beyond expectations. Doing so will require strong qualitative and quantitative research abilities, with a creative mindset and holistic approach to product management. You’ll set the vision and roadmap, working with your team to ship beloved products that help people make amazing things.
- Drive the near term and long term product strategy for Creator Tools on VSCO
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative creation products
- Motivate a cross functional team, helping the group do its best work
- Incorporate data, research and understanding of the marketing into your plan and decisions
- Handle ambiguity elegantly, moving your team from uncertainty to clarity
- Build products that empower our members and tie to company goals
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love as our product evolves
- BS in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience delivering consumer mobile apps, technology and services – ideally shipping products to millions of users
- Direct experience focusing on the growth of a new or established product
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative startup environment, including rapid prototyping and scrappy research
- Proven ability to tell a story with compelling data and use an iterative approach to data collection and management
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative sources to design and validate ideas
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices, including when to follow patterns and when to push boundaries
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science
- Knowledge of creative tools ecosystem and technology, ideally having brought creative tools to market to millions of users
Nice to have
- International product experience
- Experience with AI
- Experience with subscription businesses
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture