You get energy from collaborating with a wide audience to build understanding and cohesion around financial goals and metrics. Maintaining a birds eye view while having command of the details is a strength of yours. You’re a natural leader who shows deep care for the people you work with. Balancing strategy and execution is where you’re at your best.
We are seeking a hands-on and thoughtful Finance leader to lead the strategic FP&A function and drive our business forward. Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be instrumental in developing tools and processes to continually improve our analytical and measurement capabilities, partnering closely with business owners and our leadership team to make informed decisions about our business strategy and growth.
- Build and grow our FP&A function, concentrating on developing our team and processes for scale while maintaining a scrappy, roll-up your sleeves approach.
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise of VSCO’s business and competitive environment to provide reporting on a regular basis to varying audiences, including current and potential investors.
- Partner across the business to evaluate performance and opportunities for expansion and growth opportunities.
- Serve as financial business partner to the executive team; build strong relationships across the organization and provide valuable insight/recommendations.
- Support the CFO in ad hoc projects, strategic finance initiatives and investor relations
- Subscription and/or consumer mobile app experience highly valued
- 7+ years of relevant finance work experience (i.e. investment banking, private equity, FP&A); start-up, public company and/or experience with scale a plus, and 3+ years of management experience
- Expertise in hands on application of building complex models (in Excel and other planning applications i.e. experience with Adaptive Insights and/or Netsuite is a plus)
- Analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details with a solutions oriented approach
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence a variety of stakeholders
- Exposure to key financial management and reporting processes as required in a constantly changing, dynamic organization
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.