You thrive in a collaborative, small team environment, and get energy from building teams who care deeply about solving creative consumer needs. You have a knack for managing the details, while simultaneously owning strategic, impactful projects. You take pride in your ability to discover creative ways to find technical talent. You earn trust by developing strong hiring manager partnerships, and are seen as a strategic and thoughtful talent advisor. You believe an amazing candidate experience is the key to a sustainable employment brand.
VSCO is seeking a Recruiter for 6 months to help us find the best talent to continue to propel VSCO forward. You will help build the technical foundation of our office, working closely with our hiring teams to source candidates, manage and influence a full-cycle hiring process, contribute to a stellar candidate experience, and drive employer branding initiatives.
- Proactively build our candidate pipeline and facilitate our hiring process through coordination, sourcing, full-cycle recruitment, and employment branding initiatives
- Influence hiring managers and leadership to ensure team and interviewer alignment throughout the interview process
- Own the candidate experience process and be a true candidate ambassador, ensuring a genuinely fair and rave-worthy candidate experience
- Report regularly on recruiting metrics and keep relevant stakeholders apprised on how VSCO is tracking on our growth plan
- Participate in design and implementation of recruiting programs that enhance and elevate visibility into our employment brand
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of in-house, technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with candidates and hiring teams
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a focus on continuous growth and improvement of our processes
- Clear, concise, and organized communication and adaptability in adjustment your message for varied audiences (ex: junior vs senior candidates)
- Passion for growing creative teams and desire to grow along with VSCO
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end image, and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and share their diverse experiences. VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their creativity across all products and services.
Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with driven people and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is essential to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Are you interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating what makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.