You are a naturally curious self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. You hold a strategic mindset and always consider the bigger picture. You have a knack for breaking down strategy into pieces and are trusted to execute and deliver on time. You see value in approaching every problem from a data-driven and creative stance and seek to find the balance between the two. You have a deep understanding of the lifecycle marketing space and are motivated by the opportunity to build engagement and move a business forward utilizing this expertise. You consistently question the status quo and push for innovation.
VSCO is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play a key role in running our existing lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels, including email, in-app, and push notifications. You’ll partner closely with the broader marketing team on defining key messaging, creative production and testing, as well as analysis and reporting. Experimentation and a customer-centric mindset must be core to the lifecycle programs you’ll build. Your work will directly impact VSCO’s ability to meet our mission of helping everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
- Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all email & in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns (building & sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing & reporting)
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Work with our internal tools team to fully optimize automation technologies, including event tagging and reporting implementation
- Be the in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools in order to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey
- Ensure high quality and error-free implementation, testing and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
- Own post-campaign reporting and share with stakeholders to drive transparency
- Test and develop strategies for testing new communication channels
- Support brand, comms, and social initiatives as necessary
- Partner with business development to identify opportunities with external partners and plan any cross-promotion via owned channels
- 4+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- Experience owning channels such as in-app messages and/or push notifications
- Working experience creating multi-variant lifecycle campaigns based upon user data
- Expertise with Braze, Leanplum, Urban Airship and/or a similar platform
Nice to have
- Direct experience working at mobile-app retail or subscription based businesses
- SQL and/or HTML experience
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.