VSCO helps people be creative. As the Senior Product Manager leading our Membership team, you’ll grow our member base and set the strategy around what a subscription to creative growth could look like. You love the business side of product management and never lose sight of the end-user experience. You appreciate the importance of creativity and community.
The roadmap you scope prioritizes shipping experiments that deliver a delightful subscriber experience to help convert more free users into members, and retain them at higher rates. This is a highly collaborative, high-impact team that is tightly connected to the day to day success of our business.
- Drive the short and long term product strategy in your area for VSCO membership
- Deeply understand the member funnel, identifying the biggest areas of opportunity to convert and retain more VSCO members
- Own testing, shipping, and iterating on new ways to acquire, activate, and retain members
- Enable marketing and sales testing, launching acquisition campaigns and lifecycle messaging, to ensure members receive personalized communications through email, push notifications, and other channels
- Ensure VSCO members feel the value of their membership throughout their time on VSCO
- Understand our members and what they need -- stated and unstated
- BS in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of Product Management experience
- 2+ years of growth and/or subscription experience
- Experience with Apple and Google’s in-app billing systems and are familiar with their guidelines
- Experience delivering consumer mobile apps, technology and services - ideally shipping products to millions of users
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative startup environment, including rapid prototyping
- Proven ability to tell a story with compelling data and use an iterative approach to data collection and management
- Experience partnering with User Research, with a proven track record for building and testing delightful user experiences and delivering quantifiable results
- Strong technical background and experience working directly with Engineering, Product Design, and Data Science
Nice to have
- A personal interest in art and/or photography
- International product experience
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision, and dental insurance for families, and flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture