You are an influential leader who thrives in a collaborative and creative environment. You take a high level view and ask the right questions, deriving insights and making connections along the way. You have a strong vision for product development and are able to disseminate that throughout the company to foster cohesion and ship amazing experiences to our community.
We are looking for an innovative leader to help establish and evangelize a shared product vision across the company. This position will be responsible for leading our product team to develop what’s next for VSCO and accelerate our product development to grow our business.
- Develop VSCO’s product strategy - advocating for our community alongside our business
- Build bridges with cross-functional teams and inspire others around you to do their best work
- Provide next generation creator insights across product lines and iterate on a comprehensive narrative and experience for our community
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of prior experience delivering consumer apps, technology and services – shipping products to millions of users
- 3+ years experience leading and managing teams
- Strong leadership skills with a knack for investing in teams and driving results through collaboration
- Passion for delivering innovative products with desire to reimagine the status quo and push boundaries - willingness to take educated risks and be a solution-seeker is a must
- Ability to bridge product instincts with both qualitative and quantitative data insights to advocate for consumer initiatives
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.