You are a performance marketer who gets energy from building and growing businesses. You’re able to ideate and execute cohesive campaigns to raise our brand and product to the next level. You thrive by identifying growth opportunities, breaking down problems and driving solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing to drive performance marketing for VSCO. In this role, you will direct the development and execution of key growth initiatives that increase our customer base and lifetime value. You will expertly develop global plans to fuel business growth in key markets, own the development and execution of media plans, and lead media partnerships. You will own direct response marketing as well as providing support on cross-sell and retention of existing users. You will collaborate with our Product and Data teams, along with our digital agencies. Your work will directly impact VSCO’s ability to meet our mission of helping everyone fall in love with their own creativity.
- Be responsible for, and effective at driving measurable top-line growth
- Build plans to invite consumers join VSCO and become loyal members
- Identify key growth initiatives to drive distinction, ensuring new people are joining every day
- Design, set-up, manage and analyze experiments to acquire customers
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams – marketing, product, design, engineering, business operations and our data warehouse team to achieve maximum results for customer acquisition, new user experiences, cross-selling, expansion and retention
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future consumer segments and the competitive landscape
- Direct paid marketing, SEO, and ASO
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of marketing, advertising, media and/or user growth experience
- Strong leadership skills, with a knack for building and investing in team development
- Desire to reimagine the status quo and push boundaries - willingness to take educated risks and be a solution-seeker
- Experience in mobile app marketing
- Familiar with Facebook Ads Manager
- In-house experience preferred
VSCO is a mobile app that helps you create beautiful, professional-looking photos and videos right from your mobile phone. We offer extensive high-end photo and video editing features, including 200+ presets, and access to a vibrant global community that inspires people to create and to share their diverse experiences with one another. Across all products and services, VSCO’s mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.