You are laser focused on creating an exceptional experience for community members. You are passionate about the use of data, and are able to bring the right qualitative and quantitative insights back to your team to ensure that member voice is constantly represented in the work we do. You are thoughtful, collaborative, and hold a keen ability to motivate people across multiple teams to work together and get the job done.
VSCO is seeking a Product Specialist to join our Growth team and help elevate the voice of our community members. Product Specialists work cross-functionally to help shape product through a deep understanding of how members use and experience VSCO. In this role, you will work closely with Product, Engineering and other internal customers to monitor and improve the quality of the member experience.
- Develop expertise in your product vertical, this includes learning how community members are using our product(s) and identifying and evangelizing for guardrail metrics that link to key user behaviors
- Monitor and analyze member reports of issues across multiple channels (e.g. app store reviews, support tickets, social channels and internal data sources) to understand and prioritize feedback and product bugs based on member impact, revenue impact and other top line product metrics
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Product Marketing, Data and Technical Product Managers to drive goals set for new product development by ensuring member voice is a key input into decision-making
- In partnership with Product Managers and Research, help develop and execute user testing and research plans in order to obtain valuable insights for our product development process
- Provide tactical coordination between Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to help ensure new feature rollouts are executed with fidelity
- Work closely with Technical Support on new feature roll out, sentiment gathering and triaging member-impacting issues
- Own relevant Help Center content creation and updates
- BS/BA degree required
- 4+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Operations, Consulting, Project Management, Product Marketing, or Customer Support
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Expertise in gathering data from multiple sources to identify trends and highlight business insights
- Experience with cross functional collaboration and negotiation
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography and/or other aspects of the arts
- 1+ years of growth, experimentation and/or A/B testing experience
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.