You thrive in a collaborative, small team environment, and get energy from building teams who care deeply about solving creative consumer needs. You have a knack for managing the details, while simultaneously owning strategic, impactful projects. You take pride in your ability to discover creative ways to find talent. You earn trust by developing strong hiring manager partnerships, and are seen as a strategic and thoughtful talent advisor. You believe an amazing candidate experience is the key to a sustainable employment brand.
VSCO is seeking a recruiter to help us find the best talent to continue to propel VSCO forward. In this role, you will work closely with our hiring teams to source candidates, manage and influence a full-cycle hiring process, contribute to a stellar candidate experience, and drive employer branding initiatives.
- Proactively build our Marketing, Operations, Support, Data, and Design candidate pipelines and facilitate our hiring process through coordination, sourcing, full-cycle recruitment, and employment branding initiatives
- Influence hiring managers and leadership to ensure team and interviewer alignment throughout the interview process
- Own the candidate experience process and be a true candidate ambassador, ensuring a genuinely fair and rave-worthy candidate experience
- Report regularly on recruiting metrics and keep relevant stakeholders apprised on how VSCO is tracking on our growth plan
- Participate in design and implementation of recruiting programs that enhance and elevate visibility into our employment brand
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of in-house, recruiting/sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with candidates and hiring teams
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with a focus on continuous growth and improvement of our processes
- Clear, concise, and organized communication and adaptability in adjusting your message for varied audiences (ex: junior vs senior candidates)
- Passion for growing creative teams and desire to grow along with VSCO
Nice to have
- A deep appreciation for photography, video and/or other aspects of the arts would be greatly valued
VSCO is a creative channel. We build creative tools, spaces and connections driven by self-expression. Our Mission is to help everybody fall in love with their own creativity.
Free delicious lunches daily, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee around. Equity, health, vision and dental insurance for families, and a flexible vacation policy.
We value the creative process and our employees’ opinions — input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. We want to work with people who are driven and demonstrate initiative in taking our mission to the next level.
The Working Life
At VSCO, everyone works hard but also takes the time to enjoy life outside of the office. Balance is important to us.
It Won’t Be Boring
Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at VSCO and what we should know about you.
VSCO believes in building a safe place for creative expression and celebrating that which makes us human, welcoming unique and personal backgrounds and experiences. We’re proud to foster diverse perspectives within VSCO as we continue to build an inclusive culture.