VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA has a Recruit from Everywhere, Work from Anywhere policy so most of our roles can be based anywhere in the US!
VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative, and kind people that value insight over egos. Our Digital Design team builds and activates each of our clients’ vision, voice and story across digital channels.
VSA's Digital Practice provides brand and marketing audiences with meaningful content and communications that tackle clients’ business problems. Across multiple forms, media and channels, we unite the art and engineering of content—strategizing, concepting, structuring, creating, adapting, publishing and measuring.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a dynamic team that will lead planning and development of usable, useful, compelling visual content for a broad range of interactive projects.
We will be defining and crafting sophisticated and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices; mobile, tablet, web and ideally physical environments/experiences.
Together we will come up with big ideas and define them down to the interaction level with appropriate detail. We advocate content choices based on clear strategy or heuristic principles and can tackle smaller projects or sizable components of large-scale projects depending on business needs.
If this excites you; keep reading.
- Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
- Help establish art direction of projects.
- Lead the design of scalable, flexible design systems that are optimized for a range of devices.
- Champion usability, accessibility, and mobile-friendly standard methodologies.
- Preemptively identify problems and propose solutions.
- Assist with keeping results and schedule aligned on given project.
- 5+ years of experience in User Interface Digital Design.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Craft, and Zeplin.
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
Does this sound like the right opportunity? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now!
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
California Residents - Please review our California Privacy Notice here.
VSA PARTNERS, LLC