VSA’s purpose is to design for a better human experience. As a strategy and design agency, we blend consumer insights and data with human-centered design to activate meaningful, motivating and measurable experiences in an increasingly noisy world. With offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco, VSA offers a full range of fully integrated capabilities—branding, advertising, data science and technology—all under one roof. VSA is also a proud member of Meet The People, an international family of unified and independent agencies. For more than 40 years, we have delivered solutions for business and creative leaders at some of the world’s most respected brands and forward-thinking organizations, including Google, Nike and IBM.
VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative, and kind people that value insight over egos. Our Digital Design team builds and activates each of our clients’ vision, voice and story across digital channels.
VSA's Content Practice provides brand and marketing audiences with meaningful content and communications that tackle clients’ business problems. Across multiple forms, media and channels, we unite the art and engineering of content—strategizing, concepting, structuring, creating, adapting, publishing and measuring.
We are proactively reviewing resumes for a Senior Content Strategist to join a dynamic team that will lead planning and development of usable, useful, compelling digital content for a broad range of interactive projects.
We will be defining and crafting sophisticated and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices; mobile, tablet, web and ideally physical environments/experiences.
Together we will come up with big ideas and define them down to the interaction level with appropriate detail. We advocate content choices based on clear strategy or heuristic principles and can tackle smaller projects or sizable components of large-scale projects depending on business needs.
If this excites you; keep reading.
- Plan for content creation, publishing, and governance by working to understand and articulate a client’s technical and business content requirements.
- Conduct content analyses, auditing and assessing content sources and identifying gaps and needs.
- Develop a point of view on content that should be edited, archived, or created anew for the migration of existing content to a new Web experience.
- Identify editorial and structural content types for the experience in collaboration with the User Experience Architects.
- Work with Content Managers and Developers to guide content creators in meeting the technical requirements associated with a digital publishing platform or content management system.
- Develop the content creation or migration workflow, collaborating with the client and Project Manager to identify roles, tasks, and responsibilities, and timing.
- Assist in developing workshop plans to educate and guide client-side content creators, Stakeholders, and reviewers.
- Assist in planning editorial calendars and cadences for content governance.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in creating/writing/developing content for web and other digital media.
- Editorial background with a degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Liberal Arts, or related field.
- Knowledge of content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO standard methodologies.
- Experience in an agency or similar client services environment is preferred.
THIS ROLE IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN. RESUMES ARE BEING REVIEWED PROACTIVELY!
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
California Residents - Please review our California Privacy Notice here.
VSA PARTNERS, LLC