VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA has a Recruit from Everywhere, Work from Anywhere policy so most of our roles can be based anywhere in the US!
VSA’s Talent Team is made up of problem solvers with deep experience in Talent Acquisition and Candidate Experience who help the agency operate efficiently and with purpose. We care about the people on our teams and love to be part of helping them create great work. We focus on the people, processes, tools and systems that help make VSA an ideal place to work and perform. The Talent Team shapes the Employment Brand, the New Hire Onboarding Experience, the Internship Program, collaborates with the business on our Diversity & Inclusion efforts, owns the Referral Program and partners across the agency on initiatives that help drive our creative culture.
How do you make a difference in the world? Do you have the ability to effect people in a positive way and change their lives? Would you like to get paid to make that kind of difference? If so, keep reading as this job may be what you've been looking for.
Sure, recruiting is not philanthropy but if you can effect someone's life by helping them get the right job, then it sure is close and can help you be that positive force in the world.
We are always looking for strong recruiting talent to join the team so this is an evergreen requisition meant to start conversations for future roles.
Our Senior Creative Talent Manager is a member of the Talent Management team, which supports VSA’s growth by enhancing the firm’s ability to attract, hire, and retain top talent. This is special opportunity with a heavy focus on Recruiting and exposure to Resource Management. You will have experience reviewing and qualifying design portfolios in a digital environment and should love recruiting full time and freelance employees in a dynamic and lively environment.
- Own end-to-end recruitment process including sourcing & qualifying candidates, assessing cultural fit, collaborating with hiring managers, participating in onsite interviews and extending offers.
- Creatively source candidates from personal networks, referrals, professional networking sites, at dinner parties, on public transportation or generally anywhere! Seek creative and alternate recruiting methods and sources for candidates.
- Bring diverse talent to VSA’s practice groups including Design, Writing, Strategy, Project Management, Client Engagement, Content, Interaction Design and Technology.
- Build strong and ongoing relationships with candidates in order to fill the pipeline for future openings.
- Be a data integrity, documentation and reporting authority, acting as a super user of our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Schedule candidates, orchestrating the interview process and feedback loops to craft a stellar candidate experience that aligns with our employment brand.
- Help to build partnerships with external recruiting vendors as needed.
- Possess a natural curiosity and thirst for learning critical functions outside of recruiting as you will be cross trained in general function of Resource Management, understanding internal talent, future business needs to ensure we have the right talent on the right work.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in the design and digital world with at least 2 years of in-house recruiting
- Respects the need for and maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Works with a sense of urgency and can produce high quality results in a fast paced environment
- Adaptability to changing priorities, strong drive for results in an ambiguous environment and high EQ
- Knowledge and understanding of a design firm’s skill sets and needs
- Integrity, interpersonal skills, interest in data and storytelling, strong emotional intelligence, self motivation, flexibility
- How to have fun in the midst of typical work stress and the capacity to laugh!
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
California Residents - Please review our California Privacy Notice here.
VSA PARTNERS, LLC