VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA has a Recruit from Everywhere, Work from Anywhere policy so most of our roles can be based anywhere in the US!
VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative, and kind people that value insight over egos. Our Digital Design team builds and activates each of our clients’ vision, voice and story across digital channels.
VSA's Content Practice provides brand and marketing audiences with meaningful content and communications that tackle clients’ business problems. Across multiple forms, media and channels, we unite the art and engineering of content—strategizing, concepting, structuring, creating, adapting, publishing and measuring.
We are looking for a Content Strategist to join a dynamic team that will lead planning and development of usable, useful, compelling digital content for a broad range of interactive projects.
We will be defining and crafting sophisticated and dynamic experiences across multiple channels and devices; mobile, tablet, web and ideally physical environments/experiences.
Together we will come up with big ideas and define them down to the interaction level with appropriate detail. We advocate content choices based on clear strategy or heuristic principles and can tackle smaller projects or sizable components of large-scale projects depending on business needs.
If this excites you; keep reading.
- Plan for content creation, publishing, and governance by working to understand and articulate a client’s technical and business content requirements.
- Conduct content analyses, auditing and assessing content sources and identifying gaps and needs.
- Develop a point of view on content that should be edited, archived, or created anew for the migration of existing content to a new Web experience.
- Identify editorial and structural content types for the experience in collaboration with the User Experience Architects.
- Work with Content Managers and Developers to guide content creators in meeting the technical requirements associated with a digital publishing platform or content management system.
- Develop the content creation or migration workflow, collaborating with the client and Project Manager to identify roles, tasks, and responsibilities, and timing.
- Assist in developing workshop plans to educate and guide client-side content creators, Stakeholders, and reviewers.
- Assist in planning editorial calendars and cadences for content governance.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience in creating/writing/developing content for web and other digital media.
- Editorial background with a degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Liberal Arts, or related field.
- Knowledge of content management systems, digital asset management, databases and SEO standard methodologies.
- Experience in an agency or similar client services environment is preferred.
Does this sound like the right opportunity? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now!
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
California Residents - Please review our California Privacy Notice here.
VSA PARTNERS, LLC