VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative and kind people that value smarts over egos. We work very hard to create human-centered, insight-inspired work that moves people, changes behavior, and answers real strategic problems. We started as a design firm over 30 years ago and operate today with a “design thinking” approach to everything we do. Formally, we’re a branding and marketing company that approaches business challenges holistically and aims to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising. Informally, we’re a family that comes together at the table every day to make something great.
VSA has a Recruit from Everywhere, Work from Anywhere policy so most of our roles can be based anywhere in the US!
VSA Partners is a group of dedicated, collaborative, and kind people that value insight over egos. Our Digital Design team builds and activates each of our clients’ vision, voice and story across digital channels.
We are looking for an Associate Director, Content Strategy who is an inspiring leader and drives clients’ brands and businesses to engage audiences through usable, useful, compelling digital content.
In this role, we will develop strategy documents that articulate a strong point of view both for selling content plans, processes and ideas to clients as well as aligning the internal team.
If this excites you; keep reading.
- Assess a client’s content needs, goals, and resources.
- Audit existing content sources, improving knowledge of the digital landscape and audience.
- Interpret content and social analytics to assess current content measurement benchmarks.
- Map content types, structures, editorial voice, and workflow processes.
- Lead client discussions and facilitate workshops to build team and client consensus around content offerings at the onset of a project.
- Collaborate with Writing Team and Design Practice areas to guide the creation and application of visual and written content.
- Understand a broad range of content publishing and management systems and able to help clients assess CMS options based on business requirements.
- Contribute to new business efforts from the content perspective, developing and articulating company vision and scope of work.
- Develop and document editorial calendars and content governance plans.
- Assist the Practice Lead in mentoring and managing members of the Content Strategy and Management team and in developing and evolving the vision for the Content Strategy offering at VSA Partners.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience UX Content Strategy for enterprise-level brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong in editorial background and experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in the content management process for large-scale digital solutions, including an understanding of content management system technology and SEO.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you and your experience? We'd love to hear from you! Apply now!
VSA Partners is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive, equitable environment for all employees. All employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit and business need.
California Residents - Please review our California Privacy Notice here.
VSA PARTNERS, LLC