Your responsibilities will include:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer journey/experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Understand customer's needs and help through the onboarding process
- Deliver adoption/engagement-related insights and readouts of specific customer outcomes in Business Reviews
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with dedicated customer success processes.
- Coach customers to be Voxy product experts and train their teams on Voxy methodology so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Lead renewal process from start to finish, including contract approvals and negotiation.
- Partner with Account Executives to collaborate and communicate to ensure alignment on plans
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Compliance with Voxy's customer management tools to guarantee transparency of Customer Health and Customer Success Indicators.
- Responsible for managing customers with ACV ≤ 10K USD
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Private Language School experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required, additional languages is a bonus
- Project Management experience, Problem Solving and Negotiation skills
- Tech-savviness, familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus/commission)
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an international team based in the U.S., and globally
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.
Voxy is an innovative corporate training solution that has been used successfully by hundreds of corporate clients around the world to upskill their teams. Our AI-driven platform, accessed both on desktop and any mobile device, allows each learner to follow a fully personalized and highly engaging learning experience. Voxy’s comprehensive content library covers more than 45 technical and soft skill courses and 25,000+ English lessons taken from renowned resources such as the AP, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and more. Voxy courses are accompanied by certified teachers who offer round-the-clock, remote live instruction, empowering people to improve communication, foster collaboration, and grow global businesses. Our scalable solution, facilitated by our comprehensive admin reporting dashboard, results in an effortlessly inclusive program, designed to drive results for modern learners.
Backed by leading investors in education and technology, Voxy was founded in New York City and has teams across the US, Brazil, Mexico, Singapore, Spain and Ireland.