Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will be responsible for modeling different business scenarios and run long term forecast analysis, as well as tracking performance metrics and profitability analysis. The FP&A Senior Specialist will report to VP of Finance and Operations and will also work closely with the CEO and members of the leadership team spread out globally.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build and review financial models and forecasts to support Voxy's growth to a next level
- Develop financial reports and presentations for Leadership Team, Investors, and Board
- Assist during the corporate budget process
- Conduct valuation analysis and market research for benchmarking purposes
- Track and develop business KPIs extracting, assembling and formatting data for new and standard reports
- Diving deeply into financial data and becoming a subject matter expert on the key drivers and unit economics across the business lines and geographies
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of professional experience, of which at least 3+ years of experience with Valuation, Finance Modeling or Corporate Finance
- Data driven and analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Highly independent, self motivated and enjoy startup environment
- Fluent in English as this is a global team
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Experience with investment banking or investor relations
- Experience with SaaS and/or educational companies
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy::
- Competitive salary and stock options (regular full-time positions)
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the U.S. and globally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a U.S. - based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.