The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
Do you love to sell? Does engaging with prospects, and helping them solve problems in their business motivate you? Are you interested in working at a company that is striving to make the world a better place? If you are a top sales performer you can help us to take our business to new levels, globally!
What You'll Do
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for creating new revenue from new clients from the corporate segment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from identification to negotiation to execution
- Reach and exceed your sales quota and quarterly targets
- Implement sales process and strategies
- Accurately forecast your sales commitment
- Plan and execute successful sales calls
- Fully understand a prospect’s business challenges, decision-making, and purchasing process
- Develop a deep knowledge of Voxy's learning approach and technical application
- Aligning Voxy’s solution to the prospect’s business needs
- Represent Voxy at Education and Human Resources Events
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully manage new business opportunities
What We're Looking For:
- You have a strong track record of success in sales, and are passionate about education and technology
- You are a sales hunter
- You are an experienced sales professional with at least 5 years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience
- You are bilingual (English & Portuguese)
- You have rigorous pipeline and sales process management, negotiation, and analytic skills
- You are sharp, confident, resourceful, results oriented, proactive and have strong written and communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are comfortable working in a start-up environment
- You have experience with high-growth technology companies
- You are a tireless networker!
- You are a power-user of CRM systems (SalesForce)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Some travel is required based on business need (after pandemic)
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus/commission)
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an international team based in the U.S., and globally
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
Voxy CEO Named Top 100 Most Influential EdTech Leaders
Best Places to Work for Tech Industry