Voxy is seeking a rockstar Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for the complete post-sale success and satisfaction of a portfolio of Voxy's customers in Latam. Reporting to the Customer Success Director, the Customer Success Manager will enable customers to achieve their goals with Voxy, which should result in logo and revenue retention, growth opportunities and overall customer satisfaction.
This role will be responsible for accounts spread around the world, but mainly covering Latam.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer journey/experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Understand customer's needs and help through the onboarding process
- Deliver adoption/engagement-related insights and readouts of specific customer outcomes in Business Reviews
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with dedicated customer success processes.
- Coach customers to be Voxy product experts and train their teams on Voxy methodology so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Lead renewal process from start to finish, including contract approvals and negotiation.
- Partner with Account Executives to collaborate and communicate to ensure alignment on plans
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- Compliance with Voxy's customer management tools to guarantee transparency of Customer Health and Customer Success Indicators.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Private Language School experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required, additional languages is a bonus
- Project Management experience, Problem Solving and Negotiation skills
- Tech-savviness, familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/commission/bonus/equity)
- Great benefits: medical plan, lunch card, mobile service reimbursement, transportation voucher
- Great perks and flexible work from home policy
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Work with the international team based in New York
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.