A Bit About Us
Voxy (www.voxy.com) is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, and governments worldwide. Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, and our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content. Voxy’s been proven effective - both in the lab and in the wild - which is no small feat for a digital education company. We are tackling a tough problem, but that’s okay; we love tough problems, and you should, too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a talented team in a $100B market currently served by old-school publishers and decades-old technology. We are building a high-growth global company with real revenue from real customers. We measure our success by how much we teach our students and how happy we make our customers. The market we serve is ripe for change and we have a leadership team, board of directors, and investor base that is ready to support the company as we move from being a market-leading product to becoming the standard platform for language instruction.
The best part for us is that we get to do all of this as a passionate, empathetic, collaborative team with awesome people whom we sincerely like. We believe that truly rewarding work is only possible when you work with good people.
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
Our marketing team is responsible for promoting one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our students and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet.
Voxy is seeking an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager to lead our regional marketing initiatives in Mexico and the broader LATAM region (ex-Brazil). This individual will collaborate with our global marketing and sales teams to expand Voxy's reach and impact to our Customers and Learners.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead all marketing initiatives and PR efforts to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and retention in LATAM (ex-Brazil)
- Product original content to include email copy, landing page copy, white papers, blog posts, website copy, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, and other marketing content as needed
- Localize marketing strategies including regular review of all translated material, messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
- Execute demand generation programs across LATAM (ex-Brazil)
- Coordinate all regional event participation with pre and post event activity plans and onsite support across all lines of business
- Develop support material for various sales cycles with turnkey and customized templates based on identified needs and market segments.
- Develop process to encourage new client participation in case studies.
- Deliver regular reports to Head of Marketing to indicate marketing ROI and to recommend future initiatives
What We're Looking For:
- B2B Marketing professional with 5+years’ experience; SaaS experience is a plus
- Demonstrated success in planning an execution across the marketing mix: PR, demand generation, channel marketing, marketing communications, field marketing
- Experience in managing external agencies and supporting geographically-dispersed teams
- Results-oriented, high-energy self-starter with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, complex and co-dependent projects
- Able to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency with Marketo and SalesForce preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish a pre-requisite; other language skills desirable
- Bachelor's degree and evidence of strong academic and professional success
- Some international travel is required
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stock options
- Medical Stipend
- Mobile reimbursement
- Ongoing professional development as well as reimbursement for attendance at industry/professional conferences
- Work from home or utilize our WeWork Office!
- Awesome team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals