Voxy (www.voxy.com) is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, and governments worldwide. Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, and our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content. Voxy’s been proven effective - both in the lab and in the wild - which is no small feat for a digital education company. We are tackling a tough problem, but that’s okay; we love tough problems, and you should too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a talented team in a $100B market currently served by old-school publishers and technology products built in the ‘80s. We are building a high-growth global company with real revenue from real customers. We measure our success by how much we teach our students and how happy we make our customers. The market we serve is ripe for change and we have a leadership team, board of directors, and investor base that is ready to support the company as we move from being a market-leading product to becoming the standard platform for language instruction.
The best part for us is that we get to do all of this as a passionate, empathetic, collaborative team with awesome people whom we sincerely like. We believe that truly rewarding work is only possible when you work with good people.
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
Channel Partners are a critical part of Voxy’s go-to-market strategy. Our Partners include large publishing companies, English language schools and education/training companies who offer the Voxy solution as an adjunct to their value proposition in market, or as a stand-alone white label solution.
We are seeking a Channel Account Executive to retain and manage existing revenue, build strong Partner relationships, and drive incremental new revenue. This role will lead partner enablement and engagement for the APAC region, which is critical to Voxy’s success.
What You’ll Do
- Develop strong relationships with Channel Partners by developing a regular cadence of communication with key stakeholders.
- Ensure Partner engagement with Voxy, enabling them to easily resell our solutions.
- Assist the Partner in any pricing or negotiations required to close business.
- Partner with Voxy’s marketing team to build pipeline, create content, design programs, and support events.
- Actively work with Partners to develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Collaborate with Voxy’s Customer Success Manager to ensure full training of all partners.
- Act as an internal advocate for the Partner with the Product, Marketing and other Voxy teams as necessary.
- Conduct ongoing strategic business reviews with the Partner to understand their business needs and ensure Voxy’s internal alignment with those needs..
- Identify and close partnerships with new Channel Partners.
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships.
- Conduct extensive market research to influence the regional sales strategy in conjunction with the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Create a sales and territory plan to ensure targets are met.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience working with Channel Partners, or related sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other relevant field, strongly preferred
- Strong track record of success in sales (preferably SaaS)
- Relevant international experience (studying, working, etc.)
- Strong pipeline management and sales process management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working in a start-up environment
- Comfort with technology and various cloud-based business productivity tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Willingness to travel 30-50%, as required
- Fluency in multiple languages including English (preferred)
In addition to a rewarding job that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/commission)
- Medical benefits stipend
- Equity ownership
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Professional development reimbursement for attendance at industry conferences and training
- Incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate