Partner Solutions Manager
Voxpopme is a venture capital backed, rapidly growing and market leading Video Survey platform (SaaS) in the exploding category of Experience Management (XM).
Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is further expanding its US Sales team.
The company’s software helps our customers to create continuous conversations with the people who matter most, helping them build great brands, products, teams and experiences.
Over 150 companies including Diageo, Mondelez, Microsoft, eBay, Verizon use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers and employees, we also partner to power video across 5 of the top 10 global XM platforms including Qualtrics, Alida, Reputation, SMG and InMoment.
We currently have an opportunity for a Partner Solutions Manager to be based in our Salt Lake City office.
You’ll be results focused and have a bias for action, you know the levels of productivity required to be a top performer and you’ll fully embrace our four core values.
- We work hard and enjoy life
- We do the right thing
- We are results focused
- We are curious innovators
What you’ll do
- Develop scalable programs with our OEM Strategic Partners driving accelerated revenue growth
- Deliver training programs, sales enablement and relevant communication to partner sales and customer success representatives to promote consistent engagement
- Manage partner pipeline and consumption utilizing Salesforce and other applications
- Identify new opportunities for solution integration
- Collaborate and build support with other teams including product and marketing
- Influence both leadership and individual contributors at partner companies to build alignment
- Be the subject matter expert for your partner relationships to successfully advocate on their behalf
To be successful, you should have:
- 3-5 yrs experience working with partner ecosystems or domain expertise with experience management (CX, EX, MRtech…) applications
- Demonstrated experience taking initiative with green field situations and building sustainable business results
- Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people both internally and externally toward a win together goal
- Resilience and agility to get better each day in a rapidly evolving marketplace
- The ability to understand the bigger picture with a focus on driving the details to achieve it
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, problem solving, conflict resolution management, active listening, time management and interpersonal skills