Voxie is the first conversational texting and automation platform that enables brands to personalize the text messaging experience for their customers at scale. We are building the future of communication by helping brands like Verizon, Buff City Soap, Edible Arrangements and Junk Brands, build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation—SMS to start. Recently named a Top 10 most innovative technology company, and fresh off a $34 Million Series A, Voxie is backed by top tier VCs and uber-successful founders from companies like Salesloft, Pardot, Vonage, Callrail and Internet Security Systems.
To help take Voxie to the next level, we are seeking a Customer Success Manager, who will be the first point of contact for Voxie’s most valuable customers. This is an opportunity to work with key stakeholders to develop relationships, and drive revenue growth through expansion opportunities.
In this role, you will…
- Have a strong understanding of best practices relevant to retaining clients and growing customer accounts while mitigating risk.
- Develop and execute on account strategies for clients, while working alongside the Voxie Product and Engineering teams to deliver positive outcomes for Voxie clients.
- Act as a customer advocate, consolidating data and information to advocate for customer interests and needs
- Identify, build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key Executives within each account.
- Ensure each client understands the value Voxie delivers to their business through analysis of analytics, business strategies, and general client health and how they align to our client’s business goals and objectives.
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities for clients.
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors and working alongside the Voxie product team to successfully implement any changes.
In the past, you have…
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success Manager or Account Management
- Established and maintained highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer portfolio by gaining credibility and trust with key champions
- Been a multi-tasker, balancing a varied set of responsibilities
- Successfully worked cross-departmentally to provide product feedback and implement change
- Possessed strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated confidence, with high energy, as a self-starter
- Worked closely with senior level executives, building them into customer champions