Voxie is the first conversational texting and automation platform that enables brands to personalize the text messaging experience for their customers at scale. We are building the future of communication by helping brands like Verizon, Buff City Soap, Edible Arrangements and Junk Brands, build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation—SMS to start. Recently named a Top 10 most innovative technology company, and fresh off a $34 Million Series A, Voxie is backed by top tier VCs and uber-successful founders from companies like Salesloft, Pardot, Vonage, Callrail and Internet Security Systems.
To help take Voxie to the next level, we are seeking a Product Marketing Manager, who wants to be part of building the early team of a fast-growing company, influencing a world-class culture. We are seeking a collaborative marketing professional, who will work closely with our Growth and Product teams to build awareness and drive adoption of Voxie.
In this role, you will...
- You will help shape the Voxie brand by articulating the business value of our products and differentiating them through creative positioning and close collaboration with all parts of Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Sales
- Implement SEO website recommendations like content reformatting, copyediting and rewriting, meta-data updates, and cross-linking
- Create communication and marketing plans for the launch of new products, features, and releases
- Utilize data and analytics to understand customer behavior, determine customer personas, and develop a comprehensive set of product marketing content
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry's competitive landscape, creating best marketing practices to showcase Voxie's technology
- Partner with Growth and Engineering leadership to identify and define market opportunities for the product area and contribute to business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets
- Work with customers to identify their product needs and ensure the message is communicated to the product team
To find success, you should...
- Have strong subject matter knowledge in all related areas, and knowledge of current practices from relevant marketing tech companies and brands
- Know what it takes to run successful marketing campaigns via paid media, events, social and trade shows
- Have a balance of experience in both a scrappy start-up growth environment, and in a larger more established company, and able to bring the best of both to drive results and speed of delivery
- Be excited to be a founding member of a high-growth team, and understand the impact that you will have in the future of Voxie
- Take initiative, be highly organized, pay close attention to detail, and can handle multiple projects at once
- 5+ years of combined product and growth marketing experience delivering highly successful user acquisition and engagement strategies