Voxie is the first conversational texting and automation platform that enables brands to personalize the text messaging experience for their customers at scale. We are building the future of communication by helping brands like Verizon, Buff City Soap, Edible Arrangements and Junk Brands, build meaningful relationships with their customers through conversation—SMS to start. Recently named a Top 10 most innovative technology company, and fresh off a $34 Million Series A, Voxie is backed by top tier VCs and uber-successful founders from companies like Salesloft, Pardot, Vonage, Callrail and Internet Security Systems.
To help take Voxie to the next level, we are seeking a Head of Marketing, who wants to be part of building the early team of a fast-growing company, influencing a world-class culture. We are seeking a leader who will build a team of sharp, passionate and empathetic individuals, while quickly bringing Voxie to be recognized as the number one conversational marketing platform.
In this role, you will...
- Be a true leader of all things marketing, including, but not limited to implementing marketing events and trade shows, executing field marketing, paid media and content marketing
- Build, lead and scale a world-class team across all aspects of marketing including demand gen, growth, product marketing, and marketing operations
- Develop and implement unified and robust go-to-market plans for all new product and feature releases, across owned and paid channels
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for new technology adoption, where appropriate to do things more efficiently and effectively with a small but mighty team
- Lead a team of impactful employees, driving high employee satisfaction and engagement, and supporting our Marketing goal to be a team that others want to work on and with
- Utilize data and analytics to understand customer behavior, determine customer personas, and develop a comprehensive set of marketing programs. Set, monitor, and report on team goals
To find success, you should...
- Have deep subject matter expertise in all related areas, and knowledge of current practices from relevant groundbreaking tech companies and brands
- Know what it takes to run successful marketing campaigns via paid media, events, social and trade shows
- Have a balance of experience in both a scrappy start-up growth environment, and in a larger more established company, and able to bring the best of both to drive results and speed of delivery
- Be excited to be a founding member of a high-growth team, and understand the impact that you will have in the future of Voxie
- Generate a clear view of our competitive landscape and positioning strategies. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Demonstrate experience as a people-focused leader with the ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall high-growth business objectives