Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
We are looking for a Senior Operations Associate to help drive the scaling of Vouch’s operations such that we can continue providing a stellar experience to our customers as they scale. This is a great role for you if you like to take the lead in breaking down and solving complex business problems, working with stakeholders across the business, and managing strategic projects from initiation through to implementation. You will be working with multiple internal teams across several workstreams, so time management, stakeholder management, and attention to detail are the critical skills to bring to this role. In addition to strategic project work, you will be the internal owner and subject matter expert across several key business operations tools, trusted to proactively identify issues, opportunities, and build out a roadmap of improvements to enhance processes across our end to end systems.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Solutions, this role will directly impact Vouch’s ability to effectively service our customers as we continue to provide innovative and impactful solutions. You will excel in this role if you get excited about effecting change, have a data-driven approach to solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. Ready to join the rocket ship?
Why should you join our team and Vouch?
Not only is this an exciting new team where you will have the ability to drive real impact on our operational scalability, but Vouch is also backed with $160M from leading investors like SVB Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Index Ventures, among others. We are the preferred insurance provider to customers of Silicon Valley Bank, Brex, Carta, and WeWork. We’re a quickly growing startup that believes in transparency and acknowledgment with our team members and cultivating a values-driven company. Our values are “Put People First,” “Listen, Challenge, and Grow”, “Face challenges head-on and win as a team,” and “Serve clients with integrity and excellence.”
- Scope and deliver multi-faceted operational problems across end-to-end client lifecycle
- Perform analyses, research, and create presentations to recommend solutions
- Collaborate with teams and influence leaders across the organization (Sales, Success, Support, Claims, Insurance, Finance) to deliver strategic projects
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems from your stakeholders and existing data
- Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders on a regular basis to gather project requirements, offer recommended solutions, and provide project updates
- Scale operational processes through comprehensive project plan, streamlined workflows and supporting documentation
- Act as internal subject matter expert for key company tools (eg Zendesk): proactively identify opportunities for enhancements, efficiencies, and support training and queries across Vouch
- You have 4+ years in an operations, strategy, and/or analytics role from a similarly scaling Saas or technology company, or in a startup environment
- You possess a data-driven and analytical approach to problem-solving
- You have strong execution and project management skills, with the ability to consistently meet timelines and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or change
- You have disciplined organizational skills and strong attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize, manage, and iterate on many ongoing processes and projects simultaneously
- You are a strong communicator with internal stakeholders, who can deliver clear, concise and proactive messages to influence and inform across levels
- You are experienced in developing and enhancing new processes or systems
- You have a demonstrated ability to dive into and understand complex topics quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and can translate high-level goals into executional plans
- You are an effective, values-first collaborator
- Experience with enterprise tools such as Zendesk and Salesforce is a plus
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote