Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC . This role can be based anywhere in the U.S as long as you can work our Vouch core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time.)
Vouch is looking for a Director of Demand Generation to build and execute a strategic growth marketing program that generates leads, engages accounts, and drives revenue. The ideal candidate brings a passion for moving the needle on quantifiable growth and exhibits a proven track record of successful experimentation across key B2B marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Director of Demand Generation will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams. They will be responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing integrated campaigns.
- Own demand generation at Vouch (strategy, forecast, budget, roadmap, results)
- Manage, develop, and grow a team of marketers
- Manage direct/marketing and partner activation channels to drive leads & applications
- Optimize website and interactive tool (ie. coverage calculator, risk assessment) performance in collaboration with our webflow designers & developers
- Partner with Head of Marketing to develop growth strategy for mid-market segment
- Opportunity to take on a BDR pod
- Set demand gen technology and vendor roadmap, as needed
- Collaborate with leaders across sales, partnerships, and product
- 8-10+ years of B2B SaaS demand generation experience
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Extensive experience in the development and execution of multi-channel demand generation campaigns
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Significant experience with marketing technology platforms (Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Data)
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. #LI-Remote