Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Office Linked, which means that team members must live within a 2-3 hour commute from one of our main offices (SF or Chicago) and be able to easily come into the office on an as-needed basis. We expect team members will be in the office on average 3-4 days per month. However, due to Covid, we are promoting flexibility with this structure and currently encourage folks to stay home if they feel more comfortable.
Vouch is looking for a Partnerships Marketing Manager to build out our Partner Marketing playbook and align Vouch with top-tier VCs, accelerators and service providers. This individual will be a key driver in how Vouch interacts with these key players, the partnership team at Vouch and act as the single point of contact for partners and partner managers alike.
Reporting to the Director of Growth, the Partner Marketing Manager will work closely with our product, sales, and insurance teams to help drive the launch and go-to-market strategy for new programs and features. They’ll work across functions to position our products and differentiate our offerings from our competition.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Marketing organization for the Partnerships team across the VC, accelerator, service provider and platform partner groups helping drive strategic partnership initiatives
- Identify strategic co-marketing opportunities with Vouch partners and execute multi-touch co-marketing efforts, acting as the Marketing lead, working closely with the Vouch partnership team and stakeholders of partner organizations to help activate these distribution channels
- Develop relationships with thought leaders and content creators aligned with Vouch’s VC, service provider, and platform partner strategy tracks and find ways to create long-standing relationships and roadmaps that lead to Vouch becoming the de facto insurance provider for the innovation economy
- Identify, evaluate and execute paid media (e.g. podcasts, newsletters) sponsorships opportunities and build a roadmap of opportunities that help drive brand awareness, education and net new leads
- Oversee the events strategy, budget, and execution of an events playbook and manage Vouch’s event resources to deliver thoughtful experiences, significant lead generation and opportunities to deepen relationships with partners and customers alike.
- Work closely with collaborative stakeholders on the Vouch marketing team like design, product marketing and demand generation to execute on a variety of online, offline and multi-touch campaigns
- Work closely with the Partnerships and Marketing teams to develop a set of KPIs and reporting cadences to deliver result readouts to direct stakeholders and the Vouch senior leadership team
- 5+ years of experience bringing together a diverse set of stakeholders across multiple organizations to execute a multi-touch Marketing playbook that includes events, content and co-branding/co-marketing initiatives
- Demonstrated experience managing significant budget and resources and turning that into a high ROI stream of activities
- Experience creating a set of KPIs for multi-touch initiatives across the funnel and multiple partners, standing up reporting capabilities and delivering KPI updates to internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to effectively manage a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicate across group and levels, identify and meet the needs of such stakeholders to building strong working relationships
- Deep experience working with Sales and Marketing stack tools like Salesforce, Autopilot, Google Analytics, Webflow and sales cadence tools
- Experience managing one or more direct reports and coaching
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.