Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
- Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Office Linked, which means that team members must live within a 2-3 hour commute from one of our main offices (SF or Chicago). Expectation will be that team members can easily come into the office on a project-by-project / case-by-case basis.
As a Relationship Associate on the Vouch partnerships team, you will be responsible for ongoing relationship building with a select roster of major partners across the country. This will be a key position to the long-term success of Vouch, and you’ll play a central role in deepening our most important channel relationships.
- Point of contact with key national partners across multiple regions
- Orchestrate continuous improvement of individual partnerships with internal/external colleagues
- Perform monthly/quarterly business reporting and review with external partners
- Leading ongoing training of external sales teams
- Work closely with partnership counterparts on marketing, sales, and event activities to drive penetration with target partners
- Develop in-depth analysis of partnership opportunities in new markets/sectors
- Represent Vouch at key industry events locally and nationally
- 3+ years of experience in VC, consulting, sales, marketing, or partnerships roles
- Background in managing relationships across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to in time explain complex insurance concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Dependable, positive, and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
- Experience working with product, marketing, and sales teams to drive product adoption
Nice to have:
- A background in insurance or other regulated categories
- Relationships with potential partners in key markets
- Experience in rolling out API’s with external partners
- Analytical bent, SQL/Snowflake for data insights
- Ability to make presentation decks
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.