Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch’s level of service to our clients is one of our key differentiators. As part of Vouch’s Enablement team, you’ll collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and operations experts to deliver on products and capabilities that will enable best in class service for our customers. You will own all of the tools our internal operations teams use and have the freedom to run with product ideas and experiments to improve them. You will partner with a cross-functional team to evolve our service strategy and deliver products that help enable that strategy to drive Vouch’s industry leading NPS scores. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Spend time with our Customers, Sales team, Operations team, and Underwriting team and learn deeply about their needs and jobs-to-be-done
- Own Vouch’s internal systems and tools ( insurance policy administration, Salesforce, ticketing systems) to enable our teams to provide the best service to customers as we rapidly scale
- Work closely with stakeholders across Operations, Sales, Success, Underwriting, Product, and engineering to create goals and roadmaps
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Operations to ship solutions that delight internal and external customers
- Identify emerging technologies that can improve Vouch’s service stack
- Monitor and measure launched products and use learnings to drive the product roadmap
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results to internal stakeholders
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Experience working with CRMs (especially Salesforce), ticketing systems, and other customer support tools
- A tinkerer. Loves thinking about how to automate things and even builds automations for yourself
- Excited to learn about new industries and motivated to become an insurance expert
- Track record of shipping successful products that delight while improving productivity of users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in articulating customer/stakeholder pain
- An ability to paint a compelling vision to inspire your teams and influence senior leaders
- An analytical thinker with the ability to discern insights from data
- A general technical understanding of how the systems your engineering partners built work
- Motivated by enabling your coworkers to be successful
- Bonus points if you have Insurance and/or SaaS experience
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.