Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $100M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
Vouch is a regulated insurance company that takes information security and business continuity very seriously. We seek a security-focused IT Manager with experience leading the technical aspects of regulatory compliance audits and internal security policy management. This role will also be responsible for managing internal, business-critical software services, ensuring they are properly configured and working with business partners to ensure proper use. The IT Manager will report to the Manager of Systems Infrastructure and work closely with DevOps Engineers and IT services contractors.
- Partner with Legal and Compliance to ensure internal security policies are properly defined and enforced
- Lead technical responses to external and internal security audits
- Own software vendor security review and vendor security audit processes
- Engage Vouch employees to gather requirements and teach best practices for using internal software services securely and efficiently
- Coordinate with IT service provider that manages physical hardware and corporate networking infrastructure
- Support and administer internal software services
- Manage IT budget
- 7+ years of security admin experience, 1+ years management experience
- Expertise administering Google Workspace (aka G Suite)
- Expertise in spam and phishing email protection measures
- Experience administering internal communications and collaboration services like Slack and Confluence, including SAML configuration management
- Familiarity with systems and networking security measures and controls
- Proven technical writing and systems diagramming abilities
- Experience managing external vendors and contractors
- Exceptional communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience administering Audit and Finance automation tools like ZenGRC or NetSuites
- Experience with SOCII, PCI, and/or HIPAA regulatory compliance
- Experience with mobile device monitoring and management
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.