Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company, backed with $70M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for startups.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customer - startup founders. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
We’re looking for our first Sales Operations Hire to work with our Biz OPS + GTM Team. As a key contributor in our organization, you will play a critical role leveraging analytics and data driven insights to make actionable recommendations and unlock the full potential of the GTM teams (Sales, Success and Partnerships). This role provides a unique opportunity to support and shape a rapidly growing and strategically important segment of our business. Candidates should align with our company values, be comfortable with ambiguity, and have an insatiable desire to learn, grow and solve the business problems they face.
- Be the expert on Vouch’s sales process. Develop concise, clear process documentation. Provide training and leadership on Vouch’s sales process and methodology
- Build scalable solutions & toolkits, leverage automation and create sales enablement and process documentation
- Conduct analyses and develop reports, dashboards and models that drive decision-making and optimization in areas such as rep productivity, attainment of targets, pipeline management, campaigns and experiments.
- Collaborate with marketing and partnerships to develop streamlined prospect-to-lead processes and reporting.
- Ensure data accuracy and salesforce hygiene as part of regular business cadences (end of quarter processes, sales measurements, etc)
- Partner with the Data Team and our Salesforce Admin to support the implementation of new systems and tools within the sales team. Implement processes to ensure adoption of tools on an ongoing basis
- Own end to end sales compensation process (collaborate with GTM leadership, Finance, HR and Biz Ops to ensure we are setting the right compensation targets)
- 2-4 years of highly analytical experience, ideally in sales operations or business operations
- The ability to influence senior leaders and drive change, but also get your hands dirty--, work in the details and troubleshoot issues . You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Intense attention to detail, highly focused on quality and accuracy of work product. Strong organization, prioritization and troubleshooting skills while juggling multiple projects.
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- Strong experience with and comfort analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to derive specific insights
- Experience using Salesforce or a similar enterprise-level CRM
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in management consulting, mature enterprise sales org or business insights / analytics roles
- The ability to use SQL to query large datasets
- Experience in an enterprise SaaS sales organization