Business insurance is failing the modern founder. Brokers are selling the same old policies. At Vouch, we’re fixing insurance and risk solutions for startups and founders with tailored insurance designed for technology startups. With new and innovative ideas, we are delivering the right insurance and risk solutions for our customers.
Vouch is a new technology-first insurance provider, backed by an eight-figure seed round from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments, Gusto for payroll and benefits, Vouch is creating the go-to risk management and insurance platform for founders and the companies they’re building.
Put people first. Act like an owner. Listen, challenge & learn. Do the right thing. Thrive as one.
These values are at the core of our day to day interactions and are essential attributes for all teammates we bring onboard. We live these out in very practical ways in our approach to work, collaboration, work-life balance, and goals. We are people above all else and strive to take care of each other, respect each other, and encourage each other to do our best work together.
As a Product Manager in this role, you will own partnership integrations. In this role, you will work very closely with our business development teams and external partners to push forward initiatives on both our platform and our partners’ platforms that help drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to create goals and roadmaps
- Own and deliver complex products that help us scale partnerships and growth
- Manage a cross-functional team across engineering, marketing, business development, and business operations to understand initiative needs, product plans, benefits, and results
- Establish goals and KPIs for products and features
- Monitor and measure launched products and use learnings to drive the product roadmap
- 4+ years experience with 1-2 years of Product Management experience, ideally in growth.
- Motivated by driving growth and metrics
- Strong track record of shipping products
- Ability to influence partner roadmaps and drive rapport with external stakeholders
- Comfortable breaking down partnership possibilities to non-technical stakeholders and managing partner relationships
- A strong business development acumen
Why you might want to join our team:
You enjoy building impactful applications in a quick-moving, supportive environment. Active learning through retrospectives and collaboration in a warm, high-trust culture motivate you to bring your whole self to work and grow as a person. Changing a broken industry by enabling entrepreneurs and founders to have delightful experiences with insurance excites you.
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness allowance
Vouch is proudly an equal opportunity employer and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.