Vonage Human Resources Mission: We act as a strategic partner with the business to maximize the value of Vonage’s greatest asset – our people. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings, acting as a catalyst to enable all Vonage employees to develop and contribute to their optimum potential. We leverage industry best practices. Our team is focused and committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining our high-performing global workforce.
Why this role matters:
Reporting to our Director of Total Reward, you will work collaboratively with Vonage leadership to develop, implement and maintain an industry-leading total rewards package. Our primary goal is to reward employees for driving outstanding business performance. The Compensation Lead will ensure development, administration and monitoring of compensation programs and processes for multiple segments of the company.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Oversee day-to-day and longer-term compensation programs and administration to ensure plans are operating as intended and achieving the desired results of attracting, rewarding and retaining employees.
- Participate in the development of the company’s overall compensation philosophy and related employee communications regarding compensation programs.
- Oversee administration of broad-based compensation programs, including development and maintenance of base salary ranges and incentive targets.
- Drive the selection of / participation in salary surveys as well as research for additional sources of quality market data.
- Consult with business leaders and HR business partners on day-to-day and strategic compensation issues, including market analysis; salary treatment in relation to new hires, promotions and other job changes; retention strategy and incentive pay.
- Participate in the design and administration of executive pay, long-term incentive programs, commission plans and other compensation programs.
- Research evolving compensation practices in the external marketplace and provide guidance to leadership.
- Coach, mentor and lead team members, ensuring achievement of performance expectations.
- Ensure all programs, policies and procedures comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
What you will bring
- Expert knowledge of employee compensation programs, processes, issues and considerations.
- Global experience is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to:
- Perform daily high-volume compensation and related administrative functions within established time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Juggle competing priorities.
- Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations.